Suzi

Default Error Message on Opening Word

I had a program installed that integrated with my other programs, including
Word. I uninstalled that software because it was messing up the computer
with error messages. Now the program is gone, but every time I open MSWord
or any document in that program I get an error message "Cannot create
PLMSWord. PL Word Error = -2147024770 Automation error. The specified module
could not be found." This is a module from the program that was uninstalled.
How can I reconfigure Word to make the error message go away? It also comes
up when I close the document or Word program and I have to click on the "x"
to close the screen twice to get the program to close.

Thanks for any help you can provide.