Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Spell checker

This feature has been moved to the Spelling & Grammar tab of Tools |
Options, where it's labeled "Recheck Document."

"SF" nospam@@@nospam wrote in message
Windows XP SP2
Office 2000

When I click | TOOLS | SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
The spell checker starts automatically and then says "Spell check

complete".
But I remember I used to get a dialogue box with options I could set and
then click a button that said "Check Spelling Now".

How can I get that dialogue box back?