Electronic.Animal

Default How do I create a shortcut key to print the current page only?

I work in editing and frequently need to print the current page that I am
working on in Word. I would like to create a shortcut to only print the
current page. There is an option to do this in the print box, but a shortcut
would be nice. The print box also always defaults to printing the whole
document, requiring input before it only prints the current page. I suppose
that simply changing this default would be close enough of a solution for me,
but I have been unable to do this either.