Joanne

Mary
First of all, thanks for your time and effort.

But A2 Card Stock is total size 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches, so I think that
I don't want to use Publisher/booklet to do this. You say that will
print 2 cards per page, but I am going to feed the printer card stock
that will print only 1 card per page so I am not sure if it will work.
What do you think
Joanne

Mary Sauer wrote:

Isn't an A2 envelope equal to A4 folded in half?
It is very simple to set this up in Publisher. You only have to decide if you are
going to use inches or centimeters.

If your stock is 8.5 x 11, setup Publisher as a booklet, change the page size to 5.5
width, 4.25 height. This will print 2 cards per page. You might have to change
Publisher's options to inches if by default you have centimeters selected.