Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WebColin

Default Templates and Styles

I have a document based on a template I created. In document properties, it
correctly shows my template.

I thought that as I'd been making style changes in the template, they also
showed up in the document based on that template, but now I'm not sure.

Certainly, now, as I make changes to styles in the Template, they are not
appearing in the document based on that template.

Is there any way I can be sure that the document accurately reflects the
styles of its template?

Thanks,
Colin

Word 2003, Windows XP, latest updates and SP's to all.