Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.word.newusers
RRR_News

Default Header text is missing after using Splitter Macros from D. Robbins/G. Mayor.

First of want to thank all the Word MVP's for all their help, and all their
websites. I have learned allot about MS Word, that I did not know before.

My problem is that after I do a mail merge, and create a single "merged"
document. When I use either the "Splitter" or "MergeSplitter" Macros. The
resulting single documents get saved with none of the text in the header. I have
my letterhead & {printdate} field in there. I would like to leave it there if I
can. Am I doing something wrong? Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

I have a

--
Have A Good Day
Rich/rerat

(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate