Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Steffen Grellmann Steffen Grellmann is offline

Default Checkboxes on mailmerge recipients list

Hi newsgroup,

I'm quite familiar how Word is handling SELECT-statements.

What I want to do is to programmatically access/set the state of the
checkboxes in the "mailmerge recipients list" in order to set that
state on my own Word form (which includes a similar recipients list).

How is Word reaching that unchecked items are not printed when
executing the mail merge?

Could someone bring more light on this, please?
Your time and help is higly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Steffen