Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kamonster Kamonster is offline

Default Changing the Margins from 2nd sheet on

Hello there,

I would like to set up a Word template for our staff to use that has
different margins on the 1st sheet than the rest of them. I'd like the
changed margins to actually be attached to the page instead of the text. I'm
using Office 2003. The only way I can see how to do it now is to select the
text of the 1st page, once you are done writing and change the margins
applying to that section only. I'd like the different margins to be already
present when they open the template. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thank you,
Katy