Graham Mayor

Two possibilities - either you have an HP printer with the buggy driver
(there's an update at http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/ ) or your printer
driver and page layout cannot agree on the page size.

cnli wrote:
My Word 2003 PC document looks fine on my monitor. However, when I
review it prior to printing via PRINT PREVIEW, it's formatting has
changed to include a large BOTTOM margin. When I attempt to change
my margin settings via PAGE SETUP, a window appears warning me that
one or more margins are outside the printable area ...choose either
FIX or IGNORE. But nothing seems to work--I still have a large
BOTTOM margin gap. This is a frequent occurrence/problem.