Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Word 2003 telling me the Macro Security is set to high

It's your copy of Word. If you don't want macros, why did you put them there
in the first place? And if you didn't put them there, that's why you need
the warning!

"bax" wrote in message
Word 2003 says I have the security for Macros set to High. I have chencge
it to the lowest setting and I still get the error when ever I save, open
or
exit the program. What a waste of my time.
How do I turn off this or even just turn off Macros altogether?
Thanks