Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] ahmed.elsheikh1987@gmail.com is offline

Default Numbering figures - caption problem

I am having the same problem with numbering too. But in my case it has stopped at 8 rather than 2. I figured out that in case you used more than one figure in a page and most certainly placed beside each other, so the MS word will get confused numbering them and to which to give number 8 and which to be numbered 9 (in your case 2 and 3) that's why they should be some how separated if you intend to caption them in same level or to put one over the other.