Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Find Dialog problems

I may be remembering wrong, and now that I think of it, it was Underline
that kept getting set in my case. I haven't seen the issue recently so
perhaps a recent Acrobat or Office update has fixed it? The only thing I can
suggest is that you keep your eyes open. After creating a PDF, run Find
immediately to see if you see that behavior.

wrote in message
Yes, I have Acrobat. I've had it installed for a few years. Never saw
that behavior before. But I did just create some new
templates. How do I trouble-shoot this to be sure, and then how do I fix
it? Thanks for your help!

Lady Dungeness
Out of Danger until September

On Mon, 19 May 2008 08:20:22 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Do you have Adobe Acrobat? ISTR that the behavior you describe is the
result
of running Acrobat's PDFMaker (or some other totally unrelated action
having
nothing to do with Find).