Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RW5yaWNv?=,

I can make an example to explain the problem. I drow a simple table with one
row and two cells in my XML
Word Document. In the first cell I wrote a generic label and in the second
cell I inserted an XML tag
(drag-and-drop from the task pane).
When I finished to draw the report, I used Microsoft Inference Tool in order
to create the XSL file. Then, I applied the XSL to the XML actually
containing the data.
I would not generate the table row if the tag value is blank. Is there a
condition that I can specify at design time on my XML Word Document? In my
opinion, Inference Tool should translate the condition in a xsl:if block.

I have to admit I've never tried the Inference Tool (on my list of things to
do, when I find the time). However, I rather have my doubts that it would drill
down to this level of inclusion. However, I should think you could edit the XSL
the tool generates so that it does what you'd like to see.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)