Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spanish to english conversion

Note that no such translation software does a satisfactory job. You'll
probably spend as much time fixing the output as it would have taken
you to translate it yourself -- if you can read the Spanish. If you
don't know any Spanish at all, you will probably not be able to fix up
the output into a usable translation of the original.

On Apr 2, 2:28*pm, "garfield-n-odie [MVP]"
wrote:
Microsoft doesn't make any, but many software companies do make
translation software. *Just ask google.

Pingala wrote:
Great! Can i download from MSDN? What is the actual package name that has
translation software? I am using Office 2003.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Yes, if you purchase and install translation software.

Pingala wrote:

Hi, when I try spanish word document to convert to english, it is going to
internet. Is there a way to do on my desktop itself, offline?
Any help is very much appreciated.-