Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I delete an entire document in Word

I don't think I've ever heard it pronounced, but Win-Key is how I hear it
mentally.

http://word.mvps.org

"grammatim" wrote in message
In Vista it's called "Computer." (And "My Documents" is now
"Documents.")

I do hope Winkey is pronounced Win-Key and not Winky like some
friendly cartoon character.

On Jan 23, 12:41 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
In addition to what Graham says, what we old hands call "Windows Explorer"
is dubbed "My Computer" in most recent versions of Windows. Moreover, you
can open it using Winkey+E (where "Winkey" is the Windows Key on the
keyboard).

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Jan" wrote in message

I am using vista with word I can not find windows explorer that eveyone
says
I have to be in to delete a word document. Please take me thru it step
by
step-