Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default template for procedure manual

I am currently working on a policy manual. Because I was doing a lot of this
from scratch, I've done A LOT of research on manuals on the web. Believe me,
they are out there. Use Google. Search for industries similar to yours. If
you don't find what you want with one set of words, rephrase your search.
Even if you don't find an editable document, I'm sure you can find a .pdf
file that you can mimic. And don't forget to save it as a template.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"suemt" wrote in message
I've found lots of templates for different kinds of documents, but am
looking
for one for a procedure manual. There's a semi-standard format I've seen
at
ISO shops, etc., but now that I've got to create my own I'd rather not
start
from scratch and have to figure out all the different styles, boxes,
tables,
indexes, TOC, etc. Call me lazy, but I'm sure someone's already done it
much
better than I could ever do.

Thanks in advance.

Sue