Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Add vertical lines on mirrored margins in word 2007

Doesn't Mirrored Margins do that for you? If not, why not?

On Mar 9, 6:44*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Which will require enabling "Different odd and even."

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in ...
Anchor it in the Header rather than in the text.

On Mar 9, 3:19 pm, BAM wrote:

I am creating a user manual. I have set mirrored margins 1 1/2" from the
edge
with a small gutter margin. I set the margins as big as I did to allow an
area to put text boxes with special tips or for just an area for people to
write notes. I would like to have a vertical line separating the text from
the blank margin area. If I draw a vertical line and anchor it, the line
moves when edits or additional items are added to the text. Is there a way
insert a vertical line that will not move when the text is edited or
section/page breaks are added?
Please Help!
THANK YOU!!!-