Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat M - City of Reno Pat M - City of Reno is offline

Default Track changes in Word 2003

I have a document that doesn't really accept all changes. When you hit the
'Paragraph' marker to show non-printing, it is still showing changes that
weren't accepted. I didn't know this would show changes with on/off type use.
If I say Track Changes, then Accept all changes, all text deleted should go
away, right?
This always confuses me and others as well. I will go look at the Kelly
document.
--
Regards,
Pat

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

The following article by Shauna Kelly explains how Track Changes work in
Word 2003:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html. The
article also explains how to turn off the feature.

For instructions on getting rid of (seemingly) blank pages, a good start is
to display nonprinting marks (for example by pressing Ctrl+Shift+8). Then
see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm for a full description.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Barn keeper" Barn wrote in message
Today, when ever I have attempted to print any Word document the track
changes page also prints as a second page. I have never used Track
Changes
and don't know how I even started it today. Nothing I can find to do
eliminates the problem.