Himmelswüst Himmelswüst is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
Did you ever take a look at the field codes?

Another thought: Are you tracking changes perhaps? In that case,
numbering (auto numbering as well as field numbering) may be incorrect
until you accept, or reject, changes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

[/i][/color]
The field codes appeared to be okay. All of them are supposed to look the same, aren't they? In any case, I haven't been able to find any inconsistencies.

And no, I'm not tracking changes. My suspicion is that a field is somehow hidden somewhere -- but looking at the field codes didn't help me find it, nor did I manage to find it by using "go to" and trying to search for the field code in question.

The whole thing remains a big mystery to me.