Graham Mayor

Use a \*Charformat switch on the field. It will adopt the format of the
field.

Tom McCray wrote:
How do I NOT bring the font attributes (Bold, Italic, Size, style,
etc) to the location where I'm referencing the bookmark and just use
the paragraph/character attributes of the surrounding paragraph?
For example:

9. Debug ===the text "Debug" is Bold/Italic and has a book mark
reference name of "Debug"

Later in document:
See Section 9, "Debug" for more info ==="Debug" is a reference to
the bookmark Debug, and the paragraph text is Arial 12 Point, Not
Bold, Not Italic. Word 2003 keeps bringing the attributes with the
bookmark.

Any ideas?

Regards and thanks
Tom McCray