Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Insert "sideways" text box outside margins

Insert the text box and insert the text as usual.

In Word 2007, on the Text Box Tools Format Tab, in the Text group is a
Text Direction command. Continue clicking it until your text is in the
direction desired.

In Word 2003, on the Text Box toolbar, there is a Text Direction
command.

Let us know how it goes.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Rick" wrote in message
:

I have a document that is typed in portrait. I want to insert a text box
outside the margins that is in landscape.

Can I do this? If so, how? Thanks!!!!

Rick Staton
HYPERLINK "rickstaton@verizon. net

Checked by AVG Free Edition.