Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve

Default Margin gutters in landscape orientation

Ref. MS-Word 2003

I am making a document with many pages, all in landscape orientation.
Both sides of each sheet will be printed (duplex printing).
The document will be spiral bound at the long edge of the sheets (at top off
odd numbered pages and, therefore at bottom of even numbered).
When an odd numbered page is turned over/up, the text on the next page (even
#) (back side of odd) will be orientated in the same direction without
turning the book upside down.
For the spiral binding, I want a 0.5" TOP gutter/offset on the odd numbered
pages and a 0.5" BOTTOM gutter/offset on the even numbered pages.
I cannot determine how to do this. Your instructions will be most
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Steve