Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I want only half page, not full page.

If you have Word 2000 or above, select the "2 pages per sheet" option on the
Margins tab of Page Setup. This will give you two logical pages per physical
sheet. You need fill only one of them. If you want to print two of them on
the same sheet of paper, you can either copy/paste your content into page 2
or (more simply) you can choose to print pages 1, 1.

http://word.mvps.org

" m
wrote in message ...
I need only half page to make a flyer reading from long side up and down.