Graham Mayor

What you describe is mail merge. If someone thinks you can do mail merge
without using mailmerge then perhaps you should ask him how?

ZPXY wrote:
Hello all:

I am in charge an alumni association, every now and then I need to
send to about 40-old-classmate same contents emails with different
names.

I did find a email program named "Web Wiz Mailing List", but when I
use it, many email savers such as Netscape reject the mail!

Now someones tell me that MS word can do email merge except mail
merge. I do not know if it is true. If yes, please tell me how?
Thanks!