Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 - Style changes reverting back in a template

You are welcome.

I'm glad you got it sorted! I'm especially glad since I was almost ready to
give up at one point, a few messages back... :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"mariel9898" wrote in message
news
Thanks for all your help. I contacted our company help desk and they
determined the problem was an add in from one of our proprietary software
programs. I had not contacted them initially because I usually get "we
can't
help you, that's beyond our scope". However, when the tech read through
all
these postings and the link you sent she figured it out.

Getting this really fixed is a different story but for now I can disable
the
add in. I was also told that the company does not want users to use MS
templates from the web which is why the new function reverts to the old
office template box.

Thank you for your help!