Larry Schifano

Default What happened to Quickview?

Word 95 had a feature called Quickview. I could right click a file from a
list of files in word, and a menu would come up with one option labeled
Quickview. The other options were delete, rename, etc. By selecting
Quickview, I could take a quick look at the text in the document without
actually opening it. This was very helpful when a document search turned up
several documents, and I needed to look at each document to determine which
one that I wanted. Without quickview, I must open each document, and if I
pick wrong, I must re-run the search to get my list of documents back.

Is Quickview or something similar available in Word 2003?