Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default End of document paragraph symbol

Hi TestThis4x4,

I appreciate everyone's assistance except for Ms. Paules who apparently assumes I'm an idiot.

I think you're being a bit precious here! The most logical place to start is with the person who graded your work - not with people
who havn't seen it. Clearly your prof. thinks you've got one or more unnecessary paragraph marks in the document and there was
nothing in your previous posts to suggest you'd sought clarification from the prof. Please also bear in mind that, in the absence of
evidence to the contrary, no-one here is likely to be inclined to calling your prof. an idiot for downgrading your work.

--
Cheers
macropod

"TestThis4x4" wrote in message ...
Thanks for your wise answer. I have asked for her assistance and awaiting her
response but decided to do some research on my own. I figured I'd "get my
money's worth" (yes, MY money's worth. I'm paying for college out of pocket
and I'm 29 yrs old, thank you for assuming otherwise) by checking out a
MICROSOFT website.

I appreciate everyone's assistance except for Ms. Paules who apparently
assumes I'm an idiot.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Have you tried asking your professor that question? You've paid for his
instruction - get your (or your parents') money's worth.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"