Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BPB

Default Retrieving deleted Word docs

Did you check your Recycle Bin? Are you in a network environment? If so, you
could check with your network administrator to see if they can retrieve them.
--
BPB

"dancingqueen" wrote:

I do medical transcription and each day i have a folder of all the word docs
that i have typed. I accidently deleted a whole day's worth of word docs and
now i need to retrieve them or i won't get paid for doing them! Please help!
i did have the autosave feature checked on my word tools optoins, but did not
have the backup copy feature checked. I already emptied my deleted items
folder. Is there any possible way to recover these?
thanks,
Barb
--
diggin'''' the dancing queen