Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default setting up Word email account using outlook Express

Your ISP may not support Outlook, but it is almost certain that if it will
work with Outlook Express , it will do so with Outlook. The setup dialogs
are different, but the dialogs require the same information. You'll find
comparitive dialogs towards the end of
http://www.gmayor.com/use_google_gma...emove_spam.htm
If all else fails you can use the method shown there to collect your e-mail
from Comcast.

rc wrote:
Word says that in order to set up an email account I need to set up a
user account in MS Outlook, however my internet cable provider, ISP
(comcast) does not support Outlook rather Outlook Express only. How
can I set up to email from Word with these conditions.
Thanks,
RC