Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Template for work log

If you don't like the Outlook idea, its possible that the MS-hosted
bank of templates by MS and third parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

belvy123 wrote:
Hi All
I am in eed of a template that will enable me to create a log that 4 to 6
other co workers can access and use to enter notes from the work that was
completed on there shifts and to be able to also enter what projects are
still in need of attention.

Does anyone have or know of a template that can be Downloaded to save time
from creating this????

Thanks
DN