Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I transfer fonts to another computer?

Assuming it was part of another program, install the old program on the new
computer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Michael Nagler" Michael wrote in message
I have a rare old font that I want to use in a new computer. Unfortunately
my version of Word is defective so that I don't have 'options' under
'tools'
and can't see where my files are stored! I also don't know if the font
will
transfer as a file or if it has to be installed in some way.

Thanks for help!