Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I set automatic insert of day and date

Presumably these documents contain a DATE or CREATEDATE field. I wouldn't
advise adding this to the Normal template, but you can add it to specific
document templates on which you base new documents.

http://word.mvps.org

"cat nanny" cat wrote in message
Some of my documents will automatically fill in the day, date when I start
typing. Others do not. How can I get this to apply to all my documents?
I'm using Word in Microsoft 7. I have been copying the formatting from
exsisting documents - maybe something gets lost in the copy.