Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tico[_2_] Tico[_2_] is offline

Default How to remove automatically some pages?

Hi All,

I have a big MS Word 97 file.

To be precise: I'll create this big file using MailMerge
so I can add any special character at the beginning
of each page or so.
Unfortunately I am not able to skip the pages using
methods available in MailMerge. I have to do it after
creating the file.

I am looking for any method that let me remove
automatically some pages which I can mark
using, for example, a special character as the
first on each page or in any other way.
I would be also satisfied if I could automatically
skip the pages whilst printing the file.

I can use the MS Word 2007 to do it, if necessary.

Could anyone help me please?
The matter is urgent.:-)

Regards
Tico