Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to remove automatically some pages?

Use a macro containing the following code where you replace the #*# with the
special character that you intend to use.

Selection.HomeKey wdStory
Selection.Find.ClearFormatting
With Selection.Find
Do While .Execute(FindText:="#*#", MatchWildcards:=False,
Wrap:=wdFindContinue, Forward:=True) = True
Selection.Bookmarks("\page").Range.Delete
Loop
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tico" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a big MS Word 97 file.
I am looking for any method that let me remove
automatically some pages which I can mark
using, for example, a special character as the
first on each page or in any other way.
I would be also satisfied if I could automatically
skip the pages whilst printing the file.

I can use the MS Word 2007 to do it, if necessary.

Could anyone help me please?
The matter is urgent.:-)

Regards
Tico