Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Argh! Word2007 protection still disables functions willy-nilly

Hi Dave,

The Office 2007 60 day trial editions are the released product.

Remember that tip from Word 6 though "No running with scissors".

===============
"Big Dave" wrote in message ...
I just noticed also that you CAN put in a new canvas, but you then CAN'T put
a drawing (or textbox) in it!!!! Argh!

I'm crossing my fingers real hard that this is not the 'finished'
implementation (I have the trial version) but I think I'm gong to be
disappointed (and suicidal when I'm asked to develop with it again)

--
Big Dave
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)