Jim

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:19:28 -0000, "TF"
terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote:

Jim

Not at All. Word will accept paper up to 22" x 22" on which a character
1,638 points (which is what Suzanne meant to type) in most fonts will
comfortably fit on paper that size.

Certainly a figure 8 in Arial, Bold 1,638points has room to spare!

Thanx, Terry. My perception of the point-inch relationship must be
off. I would figure 1,638 points to be closer to 23 inches. And gosh -
I don't think too many of us non-professionals out her have printers
that will accept 22x22 paper, regardless of what Word will accept. And
my funal questions still stands: when I input a "figure 8 in Arial,
Bold", the "jaggies" are rather prominent on my screen; wouldn't they
also show up on paper?

Blessed be, for sure...