Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Date Calculation Field Formatting Issues

I am not sure from where you are getting the dates, but see the "Dates:
day/month reversed" item under the "Connection methods" topic of the "Mail
merge in Word 2002" section of fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

Did you see my latest post in the thread about aligning the $ sign at the
left of the cell and the numbers to the right? I posted a way to do it
there when using a formfield.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ivory_kitten" wrote in message
I have a date caluclation field which has formatting switch \@ "dd/MM/yy"
yet
my dates show up as MM/dd/yy (in some documents)

My language settings on the computer are set to English (Australia)

This is driving me insane!!!