Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Text Box Macro

What version of Word are you using? I stand corrected after playing around a
little - the Drawing tools should be usable while recording a macro.

I have a feeling that your problem is that the form is locked for editing
You'll need to unlock the form before you can make *any* changes.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"akkrug" wrote in message
Do you know what command I would have to put in the macro to draw and size
the box? I haven't done much with macros other than those I've recorded.

Thanks for trying!!
--
akkrug

"akkrug" wrote:

I'm trying to record a macro that will draw a small text box on a Word
form.
When I turn on record macro, the draw text box and auto shape selections
are
not available. Is there a way to add the text box to the form with a
macro?

Thanks.
--
akkrug