Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Simon Dedman Simon Dedman is offline

Default Another solution

I had the same problem, and was prompted by your solution to have a look at what was different. Mine was simply that I had autofilter enabled for the first X columns but not subsequent. Selecting the top row and turning autofilter off then on (thus autofiltering all rows) did the trick.

Yendoria wrote:

EXCEL - WORD Merge Problem
22-Feb-08

Hi Suzanne,
I've solved the problem. It seems as if it was caused by a negative figure
in one of the first records to be merged (-?? 200). I changed this to a
positive number and it worked. Could be a useful tip for anybody in the
future - it's such a simple error that has caused me hours of research! Still
- it's all godd fun!
Yendorian

"Suzanne" wrote:

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting