Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
detobias detobias is offline

Default Track changes with multiple authors

I am Word 2003 and my co authors are Mac (3 authors in total). Track changes
is not working. When I track, changes come out in red. Second author came
out in blue. When third author commented, all changes were in green which
makes editing very hard.
What can we do to solve this at the BEGINNING of our project?
I went into tools options and see you can set colors. Is that what we each
need to do (different colors). Is there anything about the PC/Mac issue?
Thanks!