Stan

Default When I type a comma (,) or semicolon (;) in a Word document...

......it shuts down. I don't know what happened, it was working fine before.
When I'm typing in a Word (2000 version) document and I enter a comma or
semicolon, an error message appears and then closes/shuts down when I close
the box. How do I get Word back to working normal again? And here's
something more weird... When I enter a comma within a series of #'s, there
seems to be no problem. It seems to be only when I'm entering a comma in
between words which causes the Error Message to appear. Help! Oh, I have
Windows XP Professional as the operating system.