Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fryerwood

Default word 2002 - deleting words

Dear Suzanne

It was not ticked but i just ticked it and then unticked it and now all
appears to be well!!!

Many thanks for the prompt and helpful reply

Yours

Lawrence

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Edit tab of Tools | Options, make sure you don't have "When
selecting, automatically select entire word" checked.

"fryerwood" wrote in message
Suddenly my word2002 has started deleting complete words whenever i select

single letter in a spelling mistake
I have searched everywhere to find out why but with no luck
Any ideas please as this is driving me mad
Many thanks