Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Islay Trainer[_2_] Islay Trainer[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 - Modify Style - 'New documents based on this templa

Yes, I am using File, New then selecting the template I have created with the
styles.

"Summer" wrote:

Are saving as a Word Template file. And then using File New to create a
document from the template?

"Islay Trainer" wrote in message
news
I am creating some templates in Word 2007 which use customised Heading 1
and
Heading 2 styles. I find that new documents created using the templates
lose
some of the formatting set for these styles in the original template. I
have
tried to set the option 'New documents based on this template' in the
Modify
Style dialogue box but it always reverts back to 'Only in this document'.
Any
ideas?