garfield-n-odie

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html.

"Paul_at_Work" wrote:

Hi,

I have defined a set of custom styles to be shared among a number of users,
and saved them to a dedicated template. I tried using this in another
document in 2 ways:

1) Copy the text with these styles to a fresh document based on a normal
template that has none of these styles.

2) Use Format / Theme / Style Gallery to select the special template to
"import" the custom styles.

In both cases I see that some styles get changed, most commonly (I think)
bulleted and numbered lists. I thought maybe it was because these custom
styles were based on other styles, so I updated these styles so they were
based on "nothing", and replaced the template and tried again. No luck.

Can you help?

Thanks/Paul