CyberTaz

Sorry, Suzanne... I misread your post. I took it to mean FileProperties as
opposed to the Open File dialog box. Honestly can't remember for sure, but I
believe I did look there Friday before leaving work & found the same info.
However, I may have simply rt-clicked the file icon while there & looked at
Properties that way. Will make a point of looking there Monday.

Regards |:)

On 9/10/05 5:24 PM, in article ,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Your statements seem to contradict each other. You mention using Windows
Explorer, but that is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the
Properties view in Word's File Open dialog.