Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jcyshin Jcyshin is offline

Default Can I restore a file that I have accidentally saved over?

Hi there,

I was typing up a document and wanted to check how many words i had typed.
Clicked the wrong button by mistake and auto selected the whole document.

What made it worse was that my brother was next to me being a pain and saved
the document, when I came back he panicked as it was all gone so he rebooted
the computer.

I have tried using windows restore to turn back time but the document
remains as what my brother saved it as, "Z".

What can i do? i need it back to normal asap