Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

Default how do I make all pics in a document default to the same size

Word essentially brings images in at whatever their size happens to be.
AFAIK, There is no 'standard' feature that will allow that type of control.
Even if it can be done with VBA, I sincerely believe it is *best* to have
the images sized appropriately (for print size & resolution) using a
graphics application *before* inserting them into your doc - especially if
you intend for it to print well.

Regards |:)

"lew" wrote in message
I have a word document template used for reporting. i want to attach
pictures
to the report, sometimes as many as 7 or 8 pics to the 8 page document. i
would like all pictures to default to the same size automatically, so I do
not have to format each picture individually.

thanks