Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default "Print current page" should have a "+n pages" field.

Then you should vote for the suggestion in the web interface at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mike Starr" wrote in message

"rawahoho" wrote in message
When the print dialogue comes up and you select the "current page"

field,
there should be a field (defaulted to 0) which allows the user to

print an
additional n pages, i.e., if the user enters 2, you will get 3

pages total
printed. Many times I have to do 2 or 3 consecutive "print

current pages"
print a small portion of the document.

I think the OP had a great idea; I know how to print ranges of pages

but as
a suggestion to make the print function more usable, I'm all for it.