Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I add recipients to a mailmerge label list?

Try "Mail Merge Recipients", then click the Edit button in there.

If the Edit button is greyed out it (usually) means that Word does not
recognise your .mdb as an "Office Address List" any more, in which case you
can edit the recipients list directly in Access (if you have it) or go the
route that Doug suggested.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Relztrah" wrote in message
This should be very simple. I created address labels using Word mailmerge
and
finished the merge, printed the labels, everything's OK. Now I want to add
new recipients to my existing .mdb file and re-merge. I can open the
original
document and edit the existing recipients, but how do I actually add new
names and addresses? There is no button on the Mailmerge toolbar to ADD
recipients.

Please provide simple step-by-step instructions because I have tried
everything and can't seem to open my existing data file so that I can add
names and addresses, only edit the existing ones.