Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Default Equations in Word 2007 compatibility mode

Sure Peter. As dirty laundry is already in the air, I'll share the
reference with you again and with your collective we (whoever that is):

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...Greg,+courtesy

This way the collective we can see that you, like me, might try
spell-checking your insults before clicking "Send."
becomng??

Cheers,

Peter T. Daniels wrote:
On Aug 19, 5:37 pm, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:
Peter,

I'll remind you that I admitted my own fallibility regarding poor
spelling ("Being a notorious poor speller myself I am ...") in the
first post of the exchange, that you now call imagined, where you
hurled the first insult "Are there no courtesy requirements for
being and MVP?" If this is a fight between you and I then you picked
it and you picked it then.

I take it you don't plan _ever_ to provide a reference to the remark
that so sticks in your craw, so that we can see what provoked it?

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org